A small paradise for vacationers seeking luxury accommodation.
This fabulous, airy and fully equipped villa has the capacity of covering the needs of 6 guests.
Situated in Nea Epidavros, it offers a unique combination of awesome beaches, picturesque views and many impressive monuments and sites, not to mention the variety of alternative and adventure activities, in the wider area, providing you and your friends with a lot of fun and enjoyable moments. An idyllic villa made just for you!
A breathtaking holiday stone built villa, just few minutes away from the beach, full of character and style meant to inspire a cozy and elegant feel. All three bedrooms are sunny, spacious and combine contemporary furnishings with vintage collectables and colors giving a romantic atmosphere.
There are two commodious, bright bathrooms.
The private terrace is ideal for sunbathing, enjoying an aperitif and stargazing, providing you with a magnificent view of the countryside and the sea line.
The Eco villa , which is a part of a big farmstead, is the ultimate indulgence of luxury and sophisticated accommodation covering fully the needs of 6 guests.
What You Get:
– 3 large bedroom
– 2 queen size beds
– 2 single beds
– Plus one sofa bed
– Closets with extra linens, towels and pillows
– Big living room, great light all day
– Kitchen with coffee maker, fridge
– Washing machine
– Flat TV in each bedroom
– 2 full bathrooms
– A huge balcony with two dinning tables for all the hours of the day
– Stunning gardens where you can enjoy your free time and discover the greek nature!
– Access in an amazing small private church where you can see impressive authentic wall paintings from Agion Oros’s monks.
– Extra cleaning and change of linens and towels once a week.
– Daily cleaning upon request (extra fees may apply)
– Traditional Cooking upon request (extras fees may apply)
– The whole house is fully air-conditioned
– Fast WiFi up to 24Mbps
– 24/7 communication. We’re here for you before, during and after your stay!
Interaction with guests
We like welcoming and meeting people from all over the world.
We have a ton of answers and information for the city and its’ secrets, but we can also be very discreet (or even invisible).
We are always available to assist, advice and help with any question or query, no matter how small or complex.
Places to visit while staying here
Akros and the wider region of Epidaurus endowed with the inexhaustible cultural and natural resources, world-class cultural attractions and the stunning natural beauty of the area turns it to the ideal destination for your vacations.
In the beautiful complex of the Saronic Gulf, the beautiful beaches with turquoise waters, beautiful coves and picturesque bays make up the wonderful natural environment of the whole region, enchanting and attracting visitors all over the world.
– Aliota beach in New Epidaurus
– Piliostasi beach
– Polemarchas beach
– Kalamaki beach in ancient Epidavros
– Coast Yialasi in ancient Epidaurus
– Panagitsa beach
– Vagionia beach
– Agistri beach
Every summer the theater hosts the events of the Epidaurus Festival. Monitoring a show in this amazing place one night in July or August is a memorable experience. Especially an ancient drama, alongside its own magic, is a mystical journey through time. The first presentation, since antiquity show, was Sophocles’ Electra, by the National Theatre. Since 2006 the Festival hosts famous artists and organizes co-productions with important festivals and theatrical organizations abroad.
There is an abundance of major monuments, sights and museums waiting for you to explore them:
•The Ancient Theater of Epidaurus – (distance from the house: 27 min by car)
The Argos architect Polyclitus built in 340 BC the famous theater in the archaeological site of Asklepios, at Epidaurus. It combines the perfect acoustics, elegance and balanced proportions. The design of the theater with three centers in order to “open” to the viewer is completely unique in the ancient world.
• Asklepion – Avaton (distance from the house: 20 min by car)
A location dedicated to the god of medicine Asclepius with lot of interesting monuments and sites:
-The “Avato” (hospital),
-the mysterious “Dome” with the dark corridors and the underground labyrinth,
-the “Temple of Asclepius”, which once housed a gold and ivory statue of the god,
-the ritualistic restaurant,
-ruins of buildings, baths, market, hotel and conservatory,
– the temple of Artemis ,
– the arena,
– ruins of the “Egyptian temple of goddess Isis” found in this extensive site,
– the stadium, which held sport events and had the capacity to accommodate 10.000 spectators, was dedicated to Asclepius, Apollo and Artemis.
• The Little Theater of Ancient Epidaurus ( distance from the house: 11min by car)
It was founded in the earliest period of Asklepios, in the acropolis of the ancient city of Epidaurus. Although the little theater of ancient Epidaurus was established to express the public needs, it was dedicated to the god Dionysus.
• Mycenae ( distance from the house: 51 min by car)
Mycenae, “Rich in Gold”, the kingdom of mythical Agamemnon, first sung by Homer in his epics, is the most important and richest palatial centre of the Late Bronze Age in Greece. The finds from these monuments show that the powerful Mycenaean rulers, towered on a low hill, had the control of road and maritime communications, while participating in a complex network of commercial exchange with other parts of the Mediterranean.
• The Temple of Apollo in Ancient Corinth( distance from the house: 49 min by car)
The imposing temple of Apollo was built in 530 BC in the ancient city of Corinth, with monolithic Doric columns, of which seven are still standing in a prominent position on the market ruins.
• Diolkos (distance from the house: 48 min by car)
The Diolkos, constructed by Periander, was a paved trackway near ancient Corinth, which enabled boats to be moved overland across the Isthmus of Corinth, saving ships sailing from the Ionian sea to the Aegean Sea. Its width ranged from three to five meters.
• Archaeological Museum of Epidaurus (distance from the house: 17 min by car)
It is located in the archaeological site of Asklepios sanctuary. The exhibits, dating from the Archaic period to the Roman years, are medical equipment, large statues, votive and honorary inscriptions, architectural parts of ancient buildings and a variety of molds.
• Museum of Epidaurus ( distance from the house: 17 min by car)
The history of the institution of Epidaurus, with an exhibition, which is continuously enriched. The museum presents over 40 costumes and set models, masks and other theatrical objects, photographs and audio-visual material from the beginning of the institution in 1954 until today.
• Archaeological Museum of Nafplio ( distance from the house: 41 min by car)
Housed in an imposing stone Venetian building of 1713, the archaeological museum, presents exhibits from the civilizations that developed in Argolis from the extreme prehistory until late antiquity.
• Mycenae Archaeological Museum ( distance from the house: 52 min by car)
Located in the archaeological site of Mycenae, the Museum is a modern gem for the area attracting visitors, who come to admire part of the treasure of Atreus, findings of the Mycenaean civilization like clay, stone, metal, , miniature works, jewellery, murals etc .
• Archaeological Museum of Ancient Corinth ( distance from the house: 47 min by car)
One of the largest museums of Greece, in wealth and quality of the findings set out: a part of a mosaic of the 4th century BC, precious pottery exhibits Geometric, Archaic and Classical periods with excellent examples of protocorinthian ceramics, and rich collection of Roman finds.
There is also a variety of alternative and adventure activities in the wider area of Epidavros like:
hiking, canyoning, paragliding, cycling, riding, sailing and diving, snorkeling (in the sunken city) providing you and your friends with a lot of fun and enjoyable moments.
Please note that a car is required.
If you like we can arrange pick up service at a friendly price
• Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”
By car- 1 hour and 40 minutes.
• Main Ports
The area has a particularly advantageous connection also from the sea. It is less than 30 miles from Piraeus and the biggest marinas of Attica.
In the nearby area there are three natural harbors (New Epidaurus, Ancient Epidaurus, Korfos) beyond those of Ermionida region (Porto Heli, Spetses, etc.). These harbors are organized and significantly upgraded in recent years as a tourist moorings providing all services and facilities.
• Piraeus Port
By car: 1 hour and 36 minutes to Piraeus Port.
• Nearby Ports
By car: 7 minutes to New Epidaurus Port
By car: 9 minutes to Ancient Epidaurus Port
By car: 28 minutes to Korfos Port
Other things to note
• The sheets and towels in the apartment are the finest quality of Coco-mat® and are handled, washed and ironed by SpickandSpan with the highest European regulations (Certification RAL GZ-992/1).
• In the complex there is a security system 24/7.